Columbia

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at GETNET.NET
Sat Feb 1 16:08:31 MST 2003

I'm thinking of something I heard a few days ago.  Someone one the radio
was talking about an investigation that found out that illegal aliens were
working for civilian contractors that were doing work on US Navy
ships.  Also there are these illegal aliens from the middle east that we
don't know where they are, only that they're in the US.

Perhaps one of these guys had a job doing work on Columbia.  He might even
have the opportunity to put a small bomb in the tail assembly.  The bomb
could have been detonated by someone on the ground with a
transmitter.  Such equipment is easy to obtain.

         I heard a radio report during the noon hour that basically said