I wonder

MC Spearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 2 12:49:56 MST 2003

Now THIS would have ME dancing in the streets.
 Jim Nantz <jnantz2 at GETNET.NET> wrote:At 03:12 PM 2/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>At 11:44 AM 2/1/2003 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:
>
>>I wonder if the ragheads are dancing in the streets today.
>
> I think that's a given, Jim............
>
>John Q.

Perhaps now would be a good time to carpet bomb the Palestinean areas of
Isreal. And don't forget to fill a 2000 pound bomb with bacon grease and
drop it on the dome of the rock mosque. For those of you in Rio Linda,
that's the one on the Temple Mount.

- Remember Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/