Fw: A Christian President!

wbwhite wbwhite at MADBBS.COM
Sun Feb 2 16:54:59 MST 2003

Great post, Sue.  Thanks.  These details speak volumes about the man we
are fortunate to have at the helm during this time of crisis.  I was
skeptical of him during the nomination process.   But as the the
campaign progressed, I realized we had a most worthy leader.   He has
the mantle of destiny upon him, and he has consistently met the test.  I
am thankful.

Bill