I wonder

Mon Feb 3 12:49:28 MST 2003

Perhaps its time to fullfill prophecy and clear the way for the
rebuilding of the temple.  The only problem would be the mess made by
turning that temple of hate(islam) into a flying bits of rubble.  Better
to do Bagdad and let Isreal handle their muslam infestation.  Still
Arafat is an old man and a heart attack is not too incredible.

CWSIV

On Sun, 2 Feb 2003 11:49:56 -0800 MC Spearing <yuramac at YAHOO.COM>