Columbia

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at GETNET.NET
Mon Feb 3 13:28:09 MST 2003

It's probably their way to persuade people to leave the fragments
alone.  There are people who would like to collect pieces of the
shuttle.  Telling people these pieces are toxic might be a way to
discourage people from taking the pieces they find.  It would be
unfortunate if they couldn't find the piece that would tell them what
happened because someone found it and took it home.