I wonder

MC Spearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 3 14:05:36 MST 2003

As a practical matter, the Wailing Wall already has structural problems, and a portion of it may actually collapse, even under peacable conditions.  Blowing hell out of al Aqsa would be such a delight, but the fallout, I fear, may be unacceptable.  Instead, may I propose incinerating the ugly thing like an inflamed boil, and then creating the world's largest parking lot in Gaza? I think that, and a few man-made lakes here and there could do wonders.
MCS
 carl william spitzer iv <cwsiv_2nd at JUNO.COM> wrote:Perhaps its time to fullfill prophecy and clear the way for the
rebuilding of the temple. The only problem would be the mess made by
turning that temple of hate(islam) into a flying bits of rubble. Better
to do Bagdad and let Isreal handle their muslam infestation. Still
Arafat is an old man and a heart attack is not too incredible.

CWSIV

On Sun, 2 Feb 2003 11:49:56 -0800 MC Spearing

>Now THIS would have ME dancing in the streets.
> Jim Nantz wrote:At 03:12 PM 2/1/2003 -0500, you
>wrote:
>>At 11:44 AM 2/1/2003 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:
>>
>>>I wonder if the ragheads are dancing in the streets today.
>>
>> I think that's a given, Jim............
>>
>>John Q.
>
>Perhaps now would be a good time to carpet bomb the Palestinean areas
>of
>Isreal. And don't forget to fill a 2000 pound bomb with bacon grease
>and
>drop it on the dome of the rock mosque. For those of you in Rio Linda,
>that's the one on the Temple Mount.
>
>- Remember Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com