Korea

MC Spearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 11 09:50:48 MST 2003

I've said it before, but it's worth repeating:  NOT all of South Korea is demonstrating AGAINST us.  There is a large and vigorous pro-US movement there, and they're in the streets as well.  The duplicitious press seems to be myopic about seeing them though, sans FOX, of course.
MCSpeairng
 carl william spitzer iv <cwsiv_2nd at JUNO.COM> wrote:Fine until they decide to ship a nuke to LA. But then Los Angeles is
full of liberals but the fallout would his Orange County which is the
last bastion of republicans in the state.

CWSIV

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 05:41:50 -0800 "Stephen A. Frye"
writes:
>You know, South Korea is demonstrating against, North Korea is
>threatening
>us. Why don't we just pull every American serviceman out of South
>Korea,
>quit sending North Korea anything whatsoever, and just let them fend
>for
>themselves?

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com