Rev. Al's A Little *TICKED*!

Tue Feb 11 11:57:56 MST 2003

Richard Nixon had once considered hiring Je$$ie Ja¢k$on to do the same.
Personally I like the idea of using an egomanic to destroy the
donkeycrats.

CWSIV

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:00:10 -0500 J o s e <jrojas at MINDSPRING.COM> writes:
I am beginning to like Al Sharpton. I don't like him as a man or his
politics but for what he can do to the Democratic party.

I think we should form a "Republicans for Sharpton Committee" and work
for
his success in the Democratic race for President. I know he won't win but
it
sure would be fun to see the headaches he causes.

Jose
-----------------------------------
http://www.TheRightWing.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET>

NewsMax.com

Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2003 12:52 p.m. EST Sharpton: I Want Clinton, Kennedy
Scandal Protection Citing the media's reluctance to confront Senators
Hillary Clinton and Ted Kennedy about scandal skeletons in their closet,
Democratic presidential candidate Rev. Al Sharpton demanded Monday that
the
press give him the same pass on ethical questions about his past. "The
next