Tape or Stock

Fri Feb 14 10:44:12 MST 2003

   Thinking way, way back during our worries over
nukes hitting us, remember how school children were
practicing to avoid nuclear harm by hiding under their
desks!  The way things are going, It would not be
surprising to see our kiddies again under their desks.

  One could suppose that if one feels comfort of self
safety by using tape, etc. let 'em do it.   Perhaps a
better move might be to call a Wall Street broker and
buy "Home Depot" stock for one's security in lieu of
buying tape.

Ken Wyman

"One must fight if only to have fought according to
one's conscience"