Turn The Other Cheek?

Mon Feb 17 12:05:40 MST 2003

Perhaps when we take over we should declare those contracts worthless.
let them beg.

CWSIV

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:55:10 -0800 MC Spearing <yuramac at YAHOO.COM>
writes:
Well, at least part of it IS about oil.  The French are said to have 50 -
60 billion wrapped entangled in oil deals with Saddam.  That, and the
fact that we'll find their hands to be really dirty in other more
insidious Iraqi dealings, is part of what drives them ... and the
Germans, as well.

MCS