No subject

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Wed Feb 19 07:22:08 MST 2003

A clip from an article on Fox regarding French reluctance to go along with
our war -

"House Speaker Dennis Hastert said he'd like to target bottled French
mineral water and wine. He has instructed Republican colleagues to
determine whether Congress should pass laws that would impose new health
standards on bottles of Evian and other French waters."

There we go - by gosh, if you don't agree with us, we'll pass laws against
you.  That's how democracy works - do it our way, or else.  Don't you know,
that's what freedom's all about - freedom *our* way.