Danger Will Robinson!

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at GETNET.NET
Thu Feb 20 15:46:00 MST 2003

Today I got an email that appeared to be from someone on this list.  It
had lots of apostrophes in it li'k'e t'h'i's.  It also had an attachment.
I immediately shut down Eudora and opened the message in Pine on my linux
box.  The attachment was an html file that contained a title and some
javascript.  There were some IP addresses in it, but otherwise the rest of
it was gibberish.

If you get one of these, don't open it on your windows box.  There's no
telling what it will do.  I looked at the html file then deleted it and
the message.