No subject

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Sat Feb 22 15:51:40 MST 2003

>No double standard. If a liberal does it, it is evil, if a conservative
>does it to a lesser extent it is a lesser evil. The opposite would also be
>true but that does not happen.

I get it.  So if a liberal steals money, as long as a conservative steals
less, it's acceptable.  By gosh, I do like the reasoning.  Wilma, get the
ski masks and the shopping bags - we're goin' to the bank.  And don't worry
'bout nothin' - it's the lesser of two evils.

Sorry, folks, I don't buy it.  If it's wrong, it's wrong no matter who does it.