Jesica Santillan

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Mon Feb 24 08:21:54 MST 2003

Because the kin folk of donor #2 asked that she be given priority.

No small irony that when the legal vultures finish making this poor girl a
poster child for the anti-tort reform crowd, the financial damage they inflict
on the transplant business will probably cause ten times more poor Mexican
girls to die on waiting list....

Tom