(was blank) illegal Social Security Subsidy

Mon Feb 24 15:40:28 MST 2003

Go ahead and alienate them if they will only vote for the provider of the
most stolen loot I would rather keep my money and move off shore.  If he
signs this we should vote liberatarian loudly and proudly and skrew the
GOP.  This is not Reagans party its the CFR's

CWSIV

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:56:28 -0500 Dennis Putnam <dap1 at MINDSPRING.COM>