FRANCE (& the rest of the pansies of the world)

Mon Feb 24 21:12:11 MST 2003

We even predicted the Y2K fizzle.  Its not always about the UN there are
other foolish things we expose.

www.getusout.org

CWSIV

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:41:34 -0500 "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET>

At 10:12 AM 2/20/2003 -0600, J. Prescott wrote:

>& you would propose that we simply ignore the fact that they are doing
all
>within THEIR power to subvert our efforts?  i would also point out that
>doubt these issues would exist if we weren't trying to go through the
UN.
>for YEARS now, many in this country have been warning that our
sovereignty
>was at risk because of the UN, & now we are seeing it unveiled right
>before our eyes.

         ABSOLUTELY!!!  It's sad to see that folks still impugn
well-minded
groups (like the John Birch Society) as the "Black Helicopter Paranoids"
or
some such. As we watch, everything that the JBS has been trumpeting a
warning about since 1958 is coming to fruition. Jim Quinn says it best: "
The JBS is like your father.......when you're young and ignorant of all
the
danger, you think the ol' man's full of it. But, as you get older, your
dad
becomes smarter."

John Q.