Jesica Santillan

Mon Feb 24 21:18:49 MST 2003

if there is any proper blame its the hospitals for not double checking
the typing of the organ.  The doctor acted in good faith on the paperwork
of the organ and did his part.  The nurses however should each get their
own lawyers to protect themselves from the hospital who might use them
for cannon fodder.

CWSIV