Jesica Santillan

Tue Feb 25 11:20:38 MST 2003

If its private funds then my primary objection is removed.  Still how
many legals may die for this if this is the case then others have major
suits against the federal government who let them in in the first place.

CWSIV

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:07:02 -0500 "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET>

                >At 10:48 AM 2/24/2003 -0500, some Quayle guy wrote:
                >
                >>         Not to mention that the taxpayers of Tennessee
will be covering
                >> the costs of both transplants. There also is
litigation very likely.

        At 10:45 AM 2/24/2003 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:
        >Why would taxpayers in Tennessee be held responsible for paying
for this?
        >This disaster happened at Duke medical center. This is part of
Duke
        >University. That's in North Carolina.

 Jim's correct.............I stand corrected. My apologies.........

        >Besides, foxnews.com  mentioned that the surgery was paid for by
private
        >donations.

 That's news to me............apparently news also to Quinn.

>They mentioned the charity set up to pay for it.

John Q.