Whaddya Say, Gang?!?

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Thu Feb 27 12:56:25 MST 2003

February 27, 2003

Dear Friend,

Please know this is the MOST IMPORTANT LETTER I have ever written in my
entire life.

Because this letter is about how Bill Clinton and his political minions
here in Georgia went all out to destroy me last year by redistricting me
out of Congress!

You see, that's exactly how Bill Clinton got even with me...

...All because I had the courage to stand up to Bill Clinton and introduce
the very first Impeachment Resolution against him.

But now, I need to know from you if you will stand with me as I launch my
campaign to get re-elected to the U.S. Congress once again.

Will you please go to my site below and make your PLEDGE OF SUPPORT to let
me know?

  http://www.campaigncontribution.com/alerts/barr3/