Makes Sense? Or Just Plain Mean-Spirited? *YOU* Decide!

Thu Feb 27 12:36:08 MST 2003

Would you return the followers of Je$$ie ja¢k$son and Loui$ Farikon to
africa?
Thus eliminating about 50 congressional liberal seats.
CWSIV

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 06:00:10 -0800 "Stephen A. Frye" <s.frye at VERIZON.NET>
writes:
>Here is the conclusion:
>
>         We, the majority of American taxpayers are being soaked big
time
> so that the farm and meat packing plant owners can profit handsomely
from
> their "cheap" laborers. And the suckers want to make us believe that
it's
> for our benefit.
>
>         So, call your U.S. representatives today. Tell them to seal our
> Southern border and to put mass illegal immigration to stop. It's time
> for the American nation to halt the importation of families who cannot
or
> are not willing to pay their fair share of state and federal income
taxes
> (a minimum of $8,000 per family member per year, that is). If it were
my
> call then I would also suggest adding an IQ test as a requirement for
> admission, with a passing score of 98 (a national average). And if the
> prospective immigrants have a problem with any of these, they always
have
> a choice to stay where they are.

Every word in this post is true.  It is also true for Americans who are
earning the same pitiful wage.  Maybe we could solve the problem
by  closing the borders - as you mention, and then rounding up each and
every person/family in the country who is not able to pay his or her fair
share, and ship them off someplace.  I mean, it's their own fault anyway
if
they aren't earning enough to keep pace.  Right?  So why should they be a
burden to the rest of us?