No subject

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Fri Feb 28 14:52:43 MST 2003

At 02:58 PM 2/28/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>i completely agree with your sarcasm.  but i tend to think that this will
>serve as yet another nail in the coffin of the airline industry.  already,
>there are many of us that would just as soon drive as fly in many instances.
>so unless they start running a credit check when we fill up, i think it will
>be just another hassle that we can do without by choosing another form of
>transportation.
>
>sometimes ya just gotta wonder . . .
>

>jp

Absolutely right.  It is becoming less and less convenient to fly.  I
traveled cross country about a week ago.  Leaving Ontario Ca. for Jersey
wasn't too bad - I had allowed plenty of time.  But I had to stand in an
additional line as everyone's luggage was passed through the XRAY machine.

Leaving Jersey to come back. the security people were far less congenial.

Before, I thought nothing of just getting on a plane and going.  Not so any
more.  Checking my credit and bank records in order to buy a ticket seems
just a bit beyond the too much point.