American Intelligence?

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at GETNET.NET
Thu Jul 3 00:22:26 MDT 2003

At 09:13 PM 7/2/2003 -0700, Stephen wrote:

>>The refusal to close down the Mexican border to illegals is purely
>>political pandering to the Hispanic vote.
>

>I agree, but I missed the connection to terrorism and the war in Iraq.

Stephen while you might have an easy time distinguishing a Swede from a
citizen of Rwanda, you would have a helluva hard time telling an Iraqi and
a Mexican apart.  If Abdul gave up the toga and the tablecloth on his head
and traded them in for whatever the Mexicans are wearing, you wouldn't be
able to tell the Iraqi and the Mexican apart.  Stephen don't you think that
maybe an Iraqi terrorist might be motivated to sneak into this country via
the unguarded border with Mexico?