pro pervert court

Thu Jul 3 09:35:50 MDT 2003

It would seem Bush needs to appoint five new judges.  I wonder are these
five mentally ill bastards lso in poor physical health.  if not please
consider praying for them as we once prayed for kLIEton.

Psalm 109:8..9

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

8       Let his days be few; and let another take his
office. 9       Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a
widow.

CWSIV