American Intelligence?

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jul 3 20:40:06 MDT 2003

At 10:03 PM 7/3/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>At 09:25 PM 7/3/2003, you wrote:
>
> >I understand that, and I tend to agree.  But it has been my experience in
> >life that locks only keep out the good people.  As an aside, the office of
> >homeland security is shifting 375 officers to the northern border.
>
>Do you lock your house when you leave it empty to keep out good people?

Dennis, have you never heard that cliche before?  Lighten up.  Get a life.

But in the interest of your total lack of humor whatsoever - yes, I lock my
house.  And it would take someone with any resolve whatsoever about 10.27
seconds to break into any window on the ground level.  Probably less to go
through the sliding glass doors at the back.