American Intelligence?

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jul 3 20:46:02 MDT 2003

>Nope, just taking your own words to their logical conclusion.

Wrong again.  Rather - taking my words to your own conclusion - not to
mine.  Very poor example of critical thinking.

I even said I believed that we should close the borders.  I guess you chose
to ignore that and just react to a partial statement. I am finding that is
quite typical.  In fact, in your same response you quote the exact sentence
in which I said we should control the borders, yet you cite logic as the
reason for going the other direction.  Your logic, not mine.