American Intelligence?

wbwhite wbwhite at MADBBS.COM
Sun Jul 6 14:49:38 MDT 2003

    Thanks, we had a great 4th.   The village was lined with flags.  Part of
main street was closed to autos.   Sidewalk vendors were in full force. The
restaurants offered sidewalk cafe service.  There was a huge chicken
barbecue.   After the 10K run through the village and cheering from the
sidelines and the many lawn parties, bands played on the tennis courts until
dark, at which time about 30 minutes of glorious fireworks ensued.  Almost
everyone wore a big smile and some emblem of American pride.  It was a
wonderful celebration.

Bill