American Intelligence?

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at GETNET.NET
Sun Jul 6 18:11:22 MDT 2003

At 02:38 PM 7/6/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>10K runs seem to be common on the fourth.  I ran, but it was hot.

It was about 113 here on the 4th.  Anyone participating in any organized
outdoor athletic activity was picked up and sent to the county mental
hospital for a 72 hour evaluation for showing suicidal tendencies.

>  Most of
>the time when I run I don't start worrying too much about hydration until
>my target is 12 or 13 miles or more.  During the 10K this morning , I
>started drinking at mile 3.

How far did you get after you started drinking?  Is it such a good thing to
get loaded while running?  I'm no physical fitness nut, but it seems to me
that running while you have a snootfull would tend to increase the chance
that you would fall down and hurt yourself.