Billy Graham's daughter

Jim jnantz2 at GETNET.NET
Sun Jul 13 21:48:13 MDT 2003

This reminds me of something I read maybe 25 years ago.  The article
said that people complain that God doesn't do anything to stop the
suffering on earth.  It went on to say that some people may complain
about God not doing anything about the people that die from car crashes
involving drunk drivers.  It went on to say that many of these same
people would complain if God took that last drink out of their hands.

Some liberals might wonder why God allows large numbers of people to die
from AIDS.  He did give them a list of things not to do.  If people
didn't do those things, AIDS wouldn't be the epidemic that it is today.