Does Government *REALLY* Have The Authority???

Dudley D. Doright f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Sun Jul 13 21:50:38 MDT 2003

My experience with the NLRB during my career with the railroad industry
always seemed fair.  I saw both sides try to violate contracts, and IMO
they ruled right each time.

DD
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:49:17 -0400 Dennis Putnam <dap1 at MINDSPRING.COM>