older drivers

Sat Jul 19 12:54:03 MDT 2003

Looking at the price of cabs i guess they figure with the lack of family
help they are better off taking their chances driving.  We aren;t better
off at least recently.  Perhaps its time for a new church activity to
handle these problems.  Seniors could also save a bundle on car insurance
expecially if they live in states where its manditory like Taxafornia and
Texas.

CWSIV