FYI>>Recall Davis Rally on the Capitol steps!

Mon Jul 21 22:17:06 MDT 2003

     From: "Bruce Eberle - Millions of Americans"
<news at millionsofamericans.com>

     Dear Californians,

     Since the beginning of the Gray Davis Recall, I've kept  you
     informed about what's going on with all developments in  the
     effort to remove Gray Davis as Governor of California.

     Here's an update: The Recall Gray Davis Committee is hosting
     a  "YES  on RECALL" Rally & Faire at  the  California  State
     Capitol Building in Sacramento.

     If  you can attend, please make sure you do; it'll be  worth
     it.

     For America,

     Bruce Eberle