At last. Common sense from the Senate

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Tue Jul 29 23:09:47 MDT 2003

         While I am still incredibly steamed that Mitch McConnell was
(alleged to have been) up to his ears involved in the Chinagate scandal
(which is very likely why the Republicans and John Ashcroft let the
Clintons off scot-free), he does show some much-needed common sense with
this measure. Let's keep an eye on its progress, shall we?

John Q.