Poor kid

CHARLES DARLING csdarling at SNET.NET
Wed Jul 30 05:02:49 MDT 2003

Though when I looked at that picture I thought the guy
next to her looked equally "pregnant"!  Maybe the
father is "Budweiser"?  I would HATE to be a woman in
the public eye because I KNOW I would never "measure
up" to other people's standards 24 hours a day...looks
being one of the ones I am happiest NOT to have to
deal with !

Charlie