Jim Quinn Listeners......

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Thu May 1 12:20:00 MDT 2003

All you folks who like to catch a playback of the day's Quinn show
(especially Mr. Nantz), I've got to warn you of a segment right after the
6am newsbreak. Jim does a tease going into the news with the promise to
cover the "most difficult story I've ever had to do in my life."

        Don't be alarmed. He's being mellow-dramatic to make a point. Don't fall
for the setup. He makes his point in such a way that a friend of mine said
to me earlier, "Orson Welles created a panic by just such a put-on." The
story will involve GWB, but it's not going to be what you think.

        Again, don't fall for the setup. The setup is that Jim's capitulating to
the far right and well.................listen for yourselves. The way the
story is turned around at the end will make you either scratch your head
and wonder why the put-on, or it'll raise your hackles and you'll be
tempted to fire your PC out the window.

John Q.