The Kerry Loose Cannon

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Tue May 6 19:22:41 MDT 2003

At 07:48 PM 5/6/2003 +0000, wbwhite wrote:

>     She may be his best asset. His need for such is great.

         She stayed well-hidden in the shadows when Senator John Heinz (her
first husband) was alive. Upon his untimely death, she chose to begin
speaking out, publicly. She was born and raised in Marxist-governed South
American country (perhaps Guatemala, I forget) and still very clearly
embraces that ideology. From the time I first heard her venting her spleen,
I figured she was plainly kooky. She was the polar-opposite
(philosophically) of her late husband, Senator Heinz. She's really out

John Q.