Saw this on Leno

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at GETNET.NET
Wed May 7 23:09:29 MDT 2003

At 11:19 PM 5/7/2003 -0400, Sue wrote:
>For crying out loud Stephen, SHE"S 4!!!
>Of course she was coached, she can't read yet. The fact of the matter is,
>she remembered things that I forgot 20 years ago!
>(Cute as a button too)

Way to go Sue.  Yes someone told her, "when they ask you who the secretary
of state is, tell them Colin Powell."  The point is she knows the
information.  She may not be able to tell you what the secretary of state
doess, but she knows his name.  She may not know who Jack Chirac is or what
he looks like but she knows that he's the President of France even if she
doesn't know what he does.

My point was think about all the people in our nation's universities who
couldn't answer the questions put to this little girl.  Watch one of Jay
Leno's Jaywalking segments.  This is where entertains us by going out on
the street or onto a university campus and asking the ADULTS he finds there
the same questions he put to that little girl.  Of course anyone who
watches will laugh themselves silly over the stupid answers and blank looks
he gets.