Military reform

Fri May 9 21:59:01 MDT 2003

Just the democrats.  I wonder why perhaps its because they are so busy
fundraising on our time.

CWSIV

On Thu, 8 May 2003 11:36:16 -0700 "Stephen A. Frye" <s.frye at VERIZON.NET>
writes:
Donald Rumsfeld and the Pentagon are pushing for reform.  Part of their
plan is to eliminate collective bargaining rights for the 700,000
civilian
employees and implement a "pay for performance" plan.  It is meeting
resistance in the House, the Senate, and with the workers!

Pay for performance.  What a concept!  Unless I am mistaken, this would
only hurt non-performers.  Gosh - I wonder if they are the ones
complaining.