Jim Nantz.........

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Sat May 10 05:57:24 MDT 2003

At 11:35 PM 5/9/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Everyone makes mistakes.  Some people vote DemocRAT.  Some move to
>Oklahoma.  Other people correct their mistakes.  Some who used to vote
>DemocRAT now vote for anyone else.  Some who made the mistake of moving to
>Oklahoma saw the error of their ways and got the hell out of there.  How
>nice it is to live in a place where we don't get blizzards, hurricanes,
>earthquakes, tornadoes, or PennDOT employees.

Maybe, but don't you get snakes and scorpions, and Gila monsters, and Brown
recluses?

A report last night indicated that the Phoenix Fire department responds to
more snake calls than fire calls.  I keep waiting for the day we find a
rattle snake in our yard.  It has happened less than half a mile away.