Food For Thought May 12, 2003

Mon May 12 07:36:29 MDT 2003

COMMITTEE OF ONE
FOOD FOR THOUGHT       May 12,  2003

BAGHDAD BOB MAY BE GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN...as long as
we have Peter Jennings and ABC-TV to carry on his "news enrichment "
of our "Iraqi failures."

AND MICKEY MOUSE IS HOLDING HIS NOSE .. as The Walt Disney Co.
is reported by Mat Drudge to be ready to spend millions financing a
new explosive Bush-bashing documentary from Michael Moore
[BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE] -- a documentary which claims bin Laden
was greatly enriched by the Bush family!

HE FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY...and Senator Kerry will never let us
forget it on the campaign stump. He will of course neglect to tell us that
he formed an anti-Vietnam War group on his return from the war.

PRESIDENT BUSH HAS THE "WEAPON"... of a "recess appointment" to
beat the Senate Dems' blockage of his nomination of Miguel Estrada. Will
he use it?

IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME AND DESPERATION...that a Dem
presidential candidate will hit Al Sharpton as a Sister Souljah. It worked
for Bill C.

BILL CLINTON'S CHASE FOR NOTORIETY...is scaring the h... out of the
Dems as 2004 nears. But as long their party chairman Terry McAuliffe
acts as Bill's "sock puppet" they can't derail Bill.

IF BILL'S ACT AIN'T ENOUGH... Dennis Kucinich, Al Sharpton and
Carol Moseley Braun are ready to "help" Bill help their party.

AND IF THAT"S STILL NOT ENOUGH HELP...along comes Senator
Byrd to viciously attack President Bush in his tribute to our troops
aboard the carrier Abraham Lincoln.

THE NEW YORK TIMES IS EMBARRASSED ... by one of its reporter's
inventing the news. And all along we thought that was the aim of their
editorial news reports on that which did not fulfill its liberal ideology.

Kenneth E.Wyman

"One must fight if only to have fought according
to one's conscience