The Food Police Re-Emerge..............

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at GETNET.NET
Tue May 13 10:02:52 MDT 2003

I read about this this morning.  If this guy wins I hope Nabisco places ads
on billboards all over the state saying:

"Due to the recent lawsuit, we will no longer be selling any of our cookie
products in California.  Also to avoid any legal trouble in the future we
will be closing any facilities we have in the state where our cookies are
made.  Also we will no longer ship any of our cookie products into the
state of California."

I was listening to Quinn a few months ago when he was commenting on some
scheme in Massachusetts where Home Depot was being harassed by the state
government.  He said Home Depot should have closed all their stores in the
state instead of bending over for the state officials.   If Nabisco is
going to face this kind of crap, then they should consider not selling
their cookies in California.  Any made there should only be sent out of state.