The Food Police Re-Emerge..............

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Tue May 13 10:40:05 MDT 2003

This is another (I hope) totally bogus law suit - from California or
anywhere.  Parents are well aware that these foods (and I use that word in
the loosest of senses) are garbage.  But in moderation, I would have to
believe (and, as John would say, bet the rent) that they are harmless.  I
eat them - I even over indulge sometimes.  I eat a lot of things.  And my
cholesterol is still below 160.  My resting heart rate is about 50 or 51,
my blood pressure is really good.  I treat, but I eat - on the whole - a
really balanced diet - BY CHOICE!  It's all in dosage, moderation, COMMON
SENSE!  Lordie, lordie - if we could only legislate that!

I have to bet that this goober of an attorney is acting on behalf of
someone, and that he stands to make a profit.  It's just noise.  I don't
believe this will get any further than the first judge who sees it.  I
think (not sure) that the McDonalds suit made it just about as far.