Hollywood Hits The Ceiling Over New Deck O' Cards...

Mon May 12 14:55:00 MDT 2003

It would seem its time to put paid to the house of Saud.

I wonder what intelligence files Sodom has on the french that they would
openly assist wanted criminals.  Just in time to avoid war crimes trials
like those in neuremberg.

Now the latest is the left is bitching about the tax cut and counting on
liberal republicans to help them keep our money.

Why insult a nobel creature and member of the cat family by associating
them with liberals. ?

CWSIV

On Mon, 12 May 2003 12:31:37 -0400 "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET>