Hazing

Tue May 13 19:45:49 MDT 2003

They already do forced examinations and in some cases drug testing.
CWSIV

On Tue, 13 May 2003 05:33:05 -0700 "Stephen A. Frye" <s.frye at VERIZON.NET>

This could not have been better stated.

Like anyone else, students have their own lives - outside of school.  It
is
not up to the school, nor within its scope of power and control, to
attempt
to regulate such activity - either before or after the act.

Giving the school such broad powers of control is, in my opinion, police
state.