The Food Police Re-Emerge..............

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Thu May 15 09:05:15 MDT 2003

At 07:31 AM 5/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Before we start a fflame war, let's remember the core facts.
>
>1.      If you eat too many oreos you will get fat.
>2.      If you eat too many oreos you will rot your teeth.
>3.      If you eat too many high fat foods you will clog your arteries and
>likely have a heart attack.
>
>Everybody knows these three facts.

I am reading right here in this group that people don't believe all of this.

>The judge should be thrown off the
>bench for gross incompetence for not throwing out this lawsuit
>immediately.

I don't know that it has gotten to the judge.  I don't know that it
hasn't.  I recall that the McDonald's suit was publicized long before it
came before the judge for action - which he, as I remember - promptly threw
into the trash.  If this gets to a judge and he allows it - yeah, he should
be thrown off.  Though, a trouncing in court may be even stronger!