FWIW - The Source *IS* Reputable....

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Sat May 17 01:16:28 MDT 2003

Friday, May 16, 2003

a27106.jpg a2710f.jpg

World government in action

1:00 a.m. Eastern

Editor's note: The May edition of WND's monthly Whistleblower magazine,
titled
"<http://www.shopnetdaily.com/store/item.asp?DEPARTMENT_ID=18&SUBDEPARTMENT_ID=86&DROPSHIP_ID=0&ITEM_ID=108>THE
NEW WORLD RE-ORDER", is a stunning expose of the attempts by globalist
organizations, secret societies and others to subjugate American
sovereignty to the rule of international law administered by the United
Nations.

By Joseph Farah

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

         Do you believe in conspiracies?

         Do you believe there are powerful people who conspire together
annually to solidify their grip on world domination?

         Do you believe all of this happens in secret, with the quiet
complicity of the world media?

         Well, I've got news for you. There really are conspiracies at
work. There really are powerful people plotting world domination. And they
really operate in near-total secrecy as the world press sits on its
collective duff.

         In fact, it's happening right now as you read this column.

         The venue is Versailles, France. Today is the last day of a
two-day confab of the Bilderberg Group, an international lobby representing
the interests of the power elite of Europe and America.

         You would be surprised at the membership of the organization. One
of the founding members, for instance is Otto Wolff von Amerongen - a man
credited with reviving business ties between Germany and the old Soviet
bloc. For more than 50 years, according to the Moscow Times, he "walked the
corridors of power and influence on both sides of the Iron Curtain,"
serving as Bonn's informal ambassador to Russia while heading numerous
trade committees and commissions over the decades. He has been at the
forefront of closer economic relations between Russia and Germany.

         He was the first German to join the board of Esso, now
Exxon-Mobil. He has served on 26 boards of directors, including the
Deutsche Bank and other leading corporations.

         Never heard of von Amerongen? Many have not. He keeps his resume
quiet for a good reason. His past links the 84-year-old to Nazi Germany's
theft of Jewish holdings during World War II.

         You might not see much of Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld this
weekend. He, too, is a member of the Bilderberg Group. So, too, is
Ireland's Gen. Peter Sutherland, a former European Union commissioner and
chairman of Goldman Sachs and BP. Rumsfeld and Sutherland served together
in 2000 on the board of a Zurich-based energy company, ABB, which sold two
light-water nuclear reactors to North Korea.

         You've heard Rumsfeld talk about this member-state of the "axis of
evil" and its nuclear ambitions. He made similar noises about North Korea's
nuclear ambitions in 1998. But, in between, he served on the board of a
company that sold the totalitarian regime two nuclear reactors.

         Hard to believe? It's true.

         The Bilderberg Group has been described as "50 people who run the
world and 20 hangers-on." It's actually a slightly bigger conspiracy.

         In the words of another observer, it is comprised of "120 or so of
the most influential men in Europe and North America."

         Since 1953, the Bilderberg Group has convened government,
business, academic and journalistic representatives from the U.S., Canada
and Europe. The locations and agendas of the conferences are closely
guarded secrets.

         Last year, the BBC described the annual meetings this way: "It's
officially described as a private gathering, but with a guest list
including the heads of European and American corporations, political
leaders and a few intellectuals, it's one of the most influential
organizations on the planet."

         British journalist Jon Ronson, who is the author of a book on
Bilderberg, had this to say: "I'm a sort of semi-conspiracy theorist when
it comes to Bilderberg because I think they wouldn't go to that much
trouble of having this incredibly expensive international conference every
year and they'd go to all this trouble to keep themselves out of the press
and be really secret and invite the world's most powerful people if it was
just a chat and a game of golf, which is basically what they say it is. So
I do think they have some impact on world affairs."

         If my news organization had the financial resources, I would do
everything in my power to give you the scoop on what is taking place at
this annual meeting and future conferences by this secretive group of
elitists. That's my excuse. I wonder what excuse CNN has, or the New York
Times, or NBC, or the Washington Post, or the Associated Press?

         Nevertheless, though I couldn't put reporters on the ground at
this Bilderberg meeting in France, I can give you something perhaps even
more valuable: The May issue of our monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled
"<http://www.shopnetdaily.com/store/item.asp?DEPARTMENT_ID=18&SUBDEPARTMENT_ID=86&DROPSHIP_ID=0&ITEM_ID=108>THE
NEW WORLD RE-ORDER," takes on the globalists big-time. If you've ever
wanted to understand what international elitists - from the Bilderbergers
to the Council on Foreign Relations to the United Nations are really up to,
here's your answer.

<mailto:jfarah at worldnetdaily.com>Joseph Farah's nationally syndicated
column originates at WorldNetDaily, where he serves as editor and chief
executive officer. If you would like to see the column in your local
newspaper, contact your local editor. Tell your paper the column is
available through <http://www.creators.com>Creators Syndicate.