The Food Police Re-Emerge..............

J o s e jrojas at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat May 17 07:21:17 MDT 2003

May I modify your common sense observations?

1.      If you eat too many [ of anything] you will get fat.
2.      If you eat too many [ of anything with sugar] you will rot your
teeth.
3.      If you eat too many high fat foods you will clog your arteries and
likely have a heart attack.

-----------------------------------
http://www.TheRightWing.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Nantz" <jnantz2 at GETNET.NET>
To: <RUSHTALK at hermes.csdco.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: The Food Police Re-Emerge..............

Before we start a fflame war, let's remember the core facts.

1.      If you eat too many oreos you will get fat.
2.      If you eat too many oreos you will rot your teeth.
3.      If you eat too many high fat foods you will clog your arteries and
likely have a heart attack.

Everybody knows these three facts.  The judge should be thrown off the
bench for gross incompetence for not throwing out this lawsuit
immediately.