Hazing

Fri May 16 18:45:13 MDT 2003

Yet the school seeks to punish the students running the event presumabily
to forstall law suits.

CWSIV

On Wed, 14 May 2003 05:37:37 -0700 "Stephen A. Frye" <s.frye at VERIZON.NET>
writes:
I'm confused.  Everything I read claims that the football game turned
hazing was not sponsored by the school.  In fact, I have further read
that
the principal and staff were actually trying to find out where and when
the
event would be held so that they could call police and have it
stopped.  This, to me, does not ring of a school sanctioned event.