It's All About Control.............

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Sat May 17 23:34:52 MDT 2003

At 10:06 PM 5/17/2003 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:

>I can easily imagine some US customs drone arresting a 60 year old grandma
>for smuggling her arthritis medicine into this country from Canada or
>Mexico. They're probably hesitant to bring such a case to trial because
>they know as well as we do that it would take a jury about 30 seconds to
>come back with a not guilty verdict.

         It's just as Jim Quinn is fond of saying, government hates
competition and this goes for any form of government, too. That's why they
feel they must prevent you from setting up a private retirement account or
why Hillary seeks more centralization for government services - more
offices, more departments, just a rat's maze.

John Q.