Food Police

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Tue May 20 07:29:12 MDT 2003

[Some Quayle Guy opined:]

At 05:29 AM 5/20/2003 -0700, Stephen A. Frye wrote:

>I doubt that your sources are any more reliable than mine.

         Completely subjective......................

>I believe that the medical profession, in general, is ethical. There are,
>of course, exceptions.

         Believe what you will, Stephen. If you also wish to believe that
the Easter Bunny exists, go right ahead. As for ethics, double, triple and
erroneous billing for hospital charges are more far commonplace than you
think. If things of this nature happen frequently in a podunk town like
Washington (PA), they happen everywhere. However, if you don't wanna
believe this......I cannot force you, nor would I want to.

John Q.