Food Police

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Tue May 20 12:04:45 MDT 2003

At 10:06 AM 5/20/2003 -0700, Stephen A. Frye wrote:
<snipped:>
>  (I am still researching Federal law that Dr's names be given to drug
> manufacturers. I accepted that on its face, but I'm having trouble with it).

         I don't know that they MUST give doctor's names to drug
manufacturers. I said that pharmacies are required to file all
prescriptions. There's the federal law. If I implied otherwise, my apologies.

         Since the pharmacies are required to file all prescriptions,
informing med reps of who is writing scripts for what would be relatively
easy.

John Q.